Jim and Cindy Engle are the owners and operators of James Engle Custom Homes, LLC. Our homes are customized, giving each one their own identity. Your home building experience should be rewarding and exciting for your family. We want to ensure you experience this every step of the way. When you work with James Engle Custom Homes, LLC, you will find that we are different than other builders.
You soon learn we offer hands-on construction, personally on-site working with our top-quality craftsmen teams, sharing our expertise. From design to final finish, we work with you and your family every step of the way to ensure your building experience is a rewarding one. Jim understands homeowners don't want to wait for answers; he promptly returns homeowner's phone calls. The process doesn't end after you move in. We personally ensure your satisfaction with follow up phone calls.
Both Jim and Cindy were raised in the Kansas City area and reside here today. Jim holds a Bachelors degree in Business Administration and an MBA in Finance from the University of Missouri - Kansas City. Cindy is a licensed real estate agent in both Kansas and Missouri. In addition, she holds a Bachelors degree in Business Administration, and an MBA in Marketing from the University of Missouri - Kansas City. She also holds Bachelors degrees in Computer-Based Information Systems and Management Information Systems.
Jim is a member of the National Home Builders Association and the local Greater Kansas City Home Builders Association chapter. He is also a licensed Johnson County, Kansas general contractor. His attention to detail, gained during his 10 years of accounting experience, and eye for innovation is appreciated by the families he has worked with.
Experience the James Engle Custom Homes Advantage:
1. Minimum of 5 on-site meetings with builder and home owners to review constuction.
2. Written 10 year insurance backed transferrable warranty program.
3. Quality assurance 600+ item check list reviewed with home owners at final walk through.
4. In addition, we provide 60 day and 11 month warranty service intervals after closing.
5. Written home owners manual outlining the building process, home maintanance, and much more.
6. 24 hour emergency warranty service.
7. Customized online access. Home owners can sign change orders, view selections, view engineered city approved floor plans, view surveys, sign off on selections, and make warranty requests from any web browser.
Please review the floorplans through our website, remembering that the pictures and plan drawings here are just a sample of the many designs available from James Engle Custom Homes, LLC. We have an architect available to customize your new home and make it uniquely yours. Click the Subdivisions link to view information about many of the fine communities where James Engle Custom Homes can be found.